Guided Fly Fishing Trip Rates|
Knowledgeable, experienced, patient guides
|Full day float trips||$600/day||includes equipment, river side lunch and flies|
|Walk and wade||$600/day||includes equipment, stream side lunch and flies|
|Still water trout||$600/day||includes equipment, lake side lunch and flies|
|½ day float trip||$490/day||only if availability permits, lunch not included|
|Prices are in Canadian funds and are for one or two anglers.|
50% deposit required to secure dates. Balance due 14 days before the trip.
Prices do not include Licenses or Gratuities.
All prices subject to the Federal 5% Goods and Services Tax.
Use our On-Line Booking Form to book your Bow River fly fishing trip.
For your convenience, a Currency Converter if you're from outside Canada.
Bow River Hookers will do combinations of all our regular trips. We can design a custom trip specifically to suit your preferences. Call Tom at 1-866-974-8522 for details.
Examples of Custom Trips
- Two day Bow River fly fishing float, one day walk and wade, three nights accommodation in Calgary.
- Two days Bow River fly fishing float, one day Oldman River float, four nights accommodation in Calgary.
- One day Bow River fly fishing float, one day walk and wade, two days southeast B.C., five nights accommodation in Calgary and Fernie.
- Two days Bow River fly fishing float, one day still water, three nights accommodation in Calgary.
- Two days Bow River float, one day walk & wade, four nights lodge accommodation on the Bow.
Fishing is a great way to bring customers or employees to discuss business while enjoying a day or two on the river or lake. Over the past few seasons, Hookers has been the guide service for a number of corporate clients. We provide corporate clients all inclusive single or multi day packages designed to suit your guests' needs, with all the necessary equipment provided. For more information on our Corporate Trips, check out our Corporate page.